Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Could not agree more!

As I read the blog of Ann Coulter I found myself agreeing with her more and more. This was shocking. She's to much of a conservative for me. In doing some research about her I found out her favorite book is the bible. Ewww could she be any more fake. She is first a Christian and then a conservative which is fine, what’s not fine is all the hate she spreads. Hmm I thought the bible tried to teach us different, maybe she should read it a few more time. Ann is also a lawyer, author, and radio personality.
In her more recent blog http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucac/20080214/cm_ucac/theresademocratbehinddoorno12and3
Ann talks about how Obama is so likely to win that he can even smoke on TV and still win, Hillary needs something huge to happen in order for her to win ( like divorcing bill) jaja.
Later in the blog Mc Cain comes up. As we all have heard many many times Mc Cain is a POW. WOW I guess that is enough to make him qualify to be president Mc Cain uses his POW status to try and win and it makes me sick. Like Ann I don’t believe that just because you fought in a war this makes you in anyway possible qualified to be president. It almost makes me sick to see him use that as a bit for his campaign. Something’s should not be exploited that way, can it be any more obvious that since we are in the middle of a war he is using he’s POW status to persuade military people and military families. There are certain things in life that don’t need to be exploited or over used.

No comments: